Yup, same here. I’ve created an add-on for a plugin called Toolbox that allow you to create Blocks, add ACF fields to it and the template for rendering the output all from the dashboard. It was working fine ’till I updated.
Can’t get the most basic example to work with beta2, so rolling back to beta1 until someone can tell me where to start looking.
EDIT: only rolled back to beta1 and everything is working fine again.
Ok, so after some frustration I got back to what I already had. Went back over the field_groups and over all the fields. When I found that particular fieldname there also were all the sub_fields.
So something like this (typing this out, not copying):