Have the same problem. Or nearly the same.. don’t know. Nightly build of ACF, WordPress .6 and I can’t sometimes update some fields. But it’s very strange. I configured an option site with many repeaters, repeaters IN repeaters and some normal input fields.
So.. first I had problems with some fields (in the middle of all content). After some variable-updates (no shopware installed..) it works fine. But now one of the last input fields doesn’t update. I updated the variable-names, deleted the field … nothing works.
Now I added a test-field and this one works! … it’s so strange.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
2022 was a big year for Advanced Custom Fields, with more capabilities, a new generation of ACF Blocks, a refreshed UI, and a new home. Our year in review post looks at advancements we’ve made and offers a glimpse of the future. https://t.co/HahJUCcyH4