Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Wysiwyg editors broken with repeater

Solving

Wysiwyg editors broken with repeater

• I have repeater with wysiwyg editor fields. After saving the fields only the first block MCE editor works. All the others are broken and not showing

Console:

ReferenceError: instanceId is not defined
    acf-inp…r=5.6.2 (line 3, col 21618)

Is there a fix?

• I can now confirm this came up with latest updates. Multiple wysiwyg editors are not working…

• I am not seeing this issue on a test site. You could be having a problem with a chached script, try clearing our borwser cache. If not that then it’s likely a conflict with another plugin. You’ll need to deactivate other plugins to see if you can figure out where that conflict is.

Could be related: https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/forums/topic/multiple-wysiwyg-broken-with-last-update/

• Were facing the same problem on several sites. Loading the editor on click option is working. But good to know its only us so we look in to it 🙂

• Same here. I have multiple WYSIWYG and the bug started after update to Version 5.6.2. It’s a JavaScript bug.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘split’ of undefined
    at post.php?post=1778&action=edit&lang=pt-br:2658
    at d (acf-input.min.js:1)
    at Object.s (acf-input.min.js:1)
    at Object.apply_filters (acf-input.min.js:1)
    at Object.initialize_tinymce (acf-input.min.js:3)
    at Object.initialize (acf-input.min.js:3)
    at Object.initialize (acf-input.min.js:3)
    at acf-input.min.js:1
    at d (acf-input.min.js:1)
    at Object.i (acf-input.min.js:1)

post.php?post=1778&action=edit&lang=pt-br:2658

null

• Sorry, my fault. The issue was in an Function I use to add CSS class on WYSIWYG iframe wrappers.

I’ve compared the versions of acf-input.js and “mceInit.elements” was removed from the latest version of ACF PRO. That broke my code.

I fixed it by using “mceInit.id” instead of “mceInit.elements”.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Wysiwyg editors broken with repeater’ is closed to new replies.