I have quite a lengthy flexible content field, on a site in development, for allowing people to add a variety of different styled sections/panels to the main content of a page or post.
Sometimes, when I click “add row”, nothing at all happens – the new row is not added onto the cms screen. This usually rights itself if I update the page and trying again, but I would rather that was not necessary.
It is all still on mamp at the moment.
Just wondering if this is a known issue with long flexible content fields, or whether it is maybe something I have set up wrong. I have never encountered this problem before.