Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field Cant remove last Row in a Repeater Field

Solving

Cant remove last Row in a Repeater Field

• I’ve been trying to delete the last Row in a Repeater Field but after I Update the Options page, at least one row is still saved and cannot be removed.

I’ve seen similar threads about this issue but with no solution.

ACF Pro 5.4.1
    WP 4.5.3

Any ideas on how to remove all rows within a Repeater Field?

• Hi @katart

Could you please share the JSON export file of your field group so I can test it out on my end?

Also, could you please try to reproduce the issue on one of the WordPress’ stock themes (like Twenty Sixteen) with other plugins deactivated? If it disappears, then you can activate the theme and plugins one by one to see which one causes the issue.

Thanks 🙂

• Sure. I’m working on it now and will let you know what I come up with.

Attached is the JSON file.

Thanks

• James, I tested on a new WP install and the TwentySixteen theme. I am still having this problem. Do you think the problem might be with the ACF: Font Awesome plugin?

• Hi @katart

I’m afraid ACF: Font Awesome plugin is not officially made by ACF. Could you please disable it and test the repeater again? Please delete the font awesome field if needed.

If the issue is indeed ACF: Font Awesome plugin, could you please ask their support instead?

Thanks 🙂

• James, I removed the ACF: Font Awesome plugin and the Field. Now I only have a URL field within the Repeater Field and the problem still exists. I can delete all existing rows except for the last one.

I created a GIF showing the error (also attached): https://cl.ly/3l2K0V2C0Q0p

• Hi @katart

That’s weird. Could you please open a new ticket and provide temporary admin credentials to your site? You can open a new ticket here: https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/new-ticket. Also, please don’t forget to explain the issue again and provide the link to this thread.

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cant remove last Row in a Repeater Field’ is closed to new replies.