Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports ACF Pro 5.7.11 on WP Multisite undefined acf_local() function

Solved

ACF Pro 5.7.11 on WP Multisite undefined acf_local() function

• When upgrading to 5.7.11 on a Multisite/Network environment, the wp-admin experiences a 500 error with the following

Call to undefined function acf_local() in /…/wp-content/plugins/wpai-acf-add-on/wpai-acf-add-on.php on line 473

Downgrading to 5.7.10 resolves this issue.

This is on the latest version of WordPress as well, with no other plugins enabled.

• kokers

• February 12, 2019 at 9:26 am

The error comes from wpai-acf-add-on and not from acf itself, but check and watch this topic https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/forums/topic/update-5-7-11-crashes-site/ to see if any solutions posted there will work for you. It might be related to one of issues posted there.

• Thanks! I didn’t even notice that earlier in my scramble to resolve the issue. Turns out that the WP All Import plugin updated a couple hours ago and both work now on their latest versions.

The ACF Pro upgrades have caught us a couple times recently. In my opinion they need to worry a little more about breaking changes.

• Elliot

• February 12, 2019 at 6:52 pm

Hi @webmechanix

My apologies for the issues in version 5.7.11.

I hear you loud and clear, and am glad to see that things are back on track 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.