Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports ACF Pro 5.7.11 on WP Multisite undefined acf_local() function

Solved

ACF Pro 5.7.11 on WP Multisite undefined acf_local() function

• When upgrading to 5.7.11 on a Multisite/Network environment, the wp-admin experiences a 500 error with the following

Call to undefined function acf_local() in /…/wp-content/plugins/wpai-acf-add-on/wpai-acf-add-on.php on line 473

Downgrading to 5.7.10 resolves this issue.

This is on the latest version of WordPress as well, with no other plugins enabled.

• The error comes from wpai-acf-add-on and not from acf itself, but check and watch this topic https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/forums/topic/update-5-7-11-crashes-site/ to see if any solutions posted there will work for you. It might be related to one of issues posted there.

• Thanks! I didn’t even notice that earlier in my scramble to resolve the issue. Turns out that the WP All Import plugin updated a couple hours ago and both work now on their latest versions.

The ACF Pro upgrades have caught us a couple times recently. In my opinion they need to worry a little more about breaking changes.

• Hi @webmechanix

My apologies for the issues in version 5.7.11.

I hear you loud and clear, and am glad to see that things are back on track 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ACF Pro 5.7.11 on WP Multisite undefined acf_local() function’ is closed to new replies.