Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO ACF Field for \'Add Elementor\' Button

Unread

ACF Field for \'Add Elementor\' Button

• marko7

• March 18, 2020 at 12:14 am

Is it, or will it ever, be possible to have a field on any post, where you can add an elementor field that gets saved as an acf meta, and then you can call on it and spit out the html/elementor data wherever you want on the template.

Yes I know you can use elementor anywhere, and I have been using. but on a large site constantly going to another area to do some edits, and then pasting the shortcode/number into an acf field that gets generated it tedious.

Also I know you can have an element called in the template and then use ACF to dynamically fill those fields, but that requires static fields and limits what you can do.

archive-product.php for example. I am using the wysiwyg ACF field on there, but I would like some more flexibility on the content use in woocommerce_archive_description

p.s ACF is the bomb and i love it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.