Well, I’m not really sure what was going on. I tried to troubleshoot it and I made sure all content was entered in. the next day, more of the content was showing. Today, everything but the images on tab 4 were showing, so I went into the page, deleted all the images and re-inserted them, which didn’t help. I double checked the repeater images for that tab and set them to Required and then they started showing.
@hube2 thank you for trying to help. I’m still lost on this, but happy it’s working now.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users