Support

Account

Home Forums Gutenberg Your site doesn’t include support for the "acf/slider" block. Gutenberg

Solving

Your site doesn’t include support for the "acf/slider" block. Gutenberg

• I’m having trouble using blocks with ACF. When creating the block and adding it to the page or post, it works normally, however, after updating or exiting and entering the publication again, this error is returned:

Your site doesn’t include support for the “acf/slider” block. You can leave this block intact or remove it entirely.

Here is the creation of one of the blocks added in the file template/blocks.php:

// Bloco Slider
    if( function_exists('acf_register_block') ) {   
        $result = acf_register_block(array(
            'name'                  => 'slider',
            'title'                 => __('Slider'),
            'description'         => __('Sempre que utilizado, será criado um bloco na página com slider de imagens definidas pelo usuário.'),
            'render_template'   => 'template/modulos/slider.php',
            'category'          => 'blank',
            'icon'                => 'slides',
        'keywords'          => array('slide', 'slider', 'carroussel'),
        'post_types'      => array('post', 'page'),
        'mode'            => 'edit',
        'align'           => 'full',
        ));
    }

and below the block call in the functions.php:

//Chamada dos blocos criados
    require_once('template/blocos.php');

Remembering that the block is called and added normally, the error only occurs after updating / posting the post. The block is also typically shown on the front-end page (even with this error).

• Hello.
    Same problem here. Did you got any solution? If you got it, please share your solution.
    Thanks.

• Hi. Same problem was with my code.
    My solution is in plugin update (in my case update ACF from 5.8.4 to 5.8.7).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Your site doesn’t include support for the "acf/slider" block. Gutenberg’ is closed to new replies.