Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Wysiwg editor text not visible proper on frontend

Solving

Wysiwg editor text not visible proper on frontend

• Hello I am facing one serious issue. i am adding my content with para and html tags when i save publish post .
    Wp-admin side post content looking perfect with all para and html tags but this data saving on db fields are as plain text thats why on front end side its look like one big content without any formating .
    i checked on page sourcse on editor here its look perfect but data stored in db as plain text so getting problems on ui .
    Please help me as soon as fast

• Hi @pshahwpcodal-com

Could you please share the example of the text you’ve entered in the WYSIWYG field and the result in the database? Don’t forget to use the code wrapper if you want to share it here.

Also, could you please share the URL to the page where you show the field?

Thanks 🙂

• Hello James,

Thank you for replay I cannot send you admin credentials so i will explain you everything on attached screenshots please check them and reply me as soon as possible i need urgent help.

• Hi @pshahwpcodal-com

The value in the database is correct. The paragraph tags you saw on the backend are generated by the content editor, but the real data doesn’t have it.

The WYSIWYG field has a feature that will convert a new line into a paragraph tag automatically, but it seems not working on your site. Maybe there’s a function that prevents it. Could you please try to reproduce the issue on one of the WordPress’ stock themes (like Twenty Sixteen) with other plugins deactivated? If it disappears, then you can activate the theme and plugins one by one to see which one causes the issue.

As a workaround, you can add the paragraph tags like this:

echo wpautop(get_field('short_description_2'));

I hope this helps 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Wysiwg editor text not visible proper on frontend’ is closed to new replies.