Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) WP-Optimize conflict with ACF

Solved

WP-Optimize conflict with ACF

• after update WP-Optimize Versie: 1.1.1 ( http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-optimize/) my admenu ACF disappear.

ACF or WP-optimize problem ?

• Hi @Eduard

If the issue stemed from updating the WP Optimize plugin, then my first guess is that WP Optimize is causing ACF to break.

If you turn on DEBUG MODE are you able to report any PHP errors?

Thanks
    E

• I am experiencing the same issue as well after upgrading to the latest version of WP-Optimize.

• No PHP Errors, Warnings and Notices when Debug is ON.

Just de ‘Extra Fields’ menu admin page disappears

Strange …..
    Can’t find : remove_menu_page( ect.) in Wp-Optimize
    No same slug is used…

No css display:none;

Versie: 4.2.2 ACF
    Options Page 1.2.0
    Repeater Field 1.0.1

found it in WP-optimize:

add_menu_page(“WP-Optimize”, “WP-Optimize”, “manage_options”, “WP-Optimize”, “optimize_menu”, plugin_dir_url( __FILE__ ).’wpo.png’, 81);

81 !!

when changed to 82 it comes back !

Wp-omtimize is overruling this postion on de Admin menu ??

• Hi @Eduard

Thanks for posting your solution, but I have no idea why that is causing the issue!

You can see that in the Options Page plugin, the add_menu_page functionality is pretty standard.

Perhaps the WP Optimize devs will have some idea?

Thanks
    E

• This what I found at the Codex about

add_menu_page( $page_title, $menu_title, $capability, $menu_slug, $function, $icon_url, $position );

$position
    (integer) (optional) The position in the menu order this menu should appear. By default, if this parameter is omitted, the menu will appear at the bottom of the menu structure. The higher the number, the lower its position in the menu. WARNING: if two menu items use the same position attribute, one of the items may be overwritten so that only one item displays! Risk of conflict can be reduced by using decimal instead of integer values, e.g. 63.3 instead of 63 (Note: Use quotes in code, IE ‘63.3’).

• Hi @Eduard

Thanks for the info, that’s great.

Currently, the Options Page add-on does not use the $position argument… perhaps I need to add it in…

Thanks
    E

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘WP-Optimize conflict with ACF’ is closed to new replies.