Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports WP Ajax error with ACF & WP 3.6.1

Solved

WP Ajax error with ACF & WP 3.6.1

• kenno

• September 12, 2013 at 5:04 pm

Im using default theme of WP 3.6.1 and no plugins but ACF and after I have updated the WordPress to the latest version I got Ajax errors everywhere in backend (adding Widgets to sidebar etc)
    Error:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_validate_redirect() in wp-includes/functions.php on line 1305

As it seems right now the latest ACF (Version 4.2.2) is not supporting WP 3.6.1 version..

• Elliot

• September 14, 2013 at 1:05 pm

Hi @kenno

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll do some testing and let you know if I find anything.

Thanks
    E

• Elliot

• September 18, 2013 at 4:42 pm

Hi @kenno

I’ve done some testing and can’t replicate the issue. Are you still experiencing this issue?

If so, can you list the plugins / theme you are using?
    Are you able to show some screenshots demonstrating where the error is?

Thanks
    E

• mrwweb

• September 18, 2013 at 11:27 pm

FWIW, I found this thread from http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25294. Maybe that’s useful. I haven’t seen this problem myself though.

• I’ve noticed this on a few woo themes where the gravity forms product add-on plugin was installed. I believe it was version 2.44 and 2.45. They’ve updated that 2.47 now and it works fine.

I just replaced the plugin files over the old one and the error clears.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.