Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Where ist option to save date/time as timestamp?

Solving

Where ist option to save date/time as timestamp?

• aga

• September 20, 2018 at 5:34 pm

Hello.

I cannot find the option to save date/time fields as unix timestamp in database anymore. New entrys are now saved in date Format, so i have problems in frontend. where ist the old saving Option? thanx
    Alex

• There isn’t a setting to change how a field is saved in ACF5.

Unfortunately you will need to rework front end code that depended on the value in the DB being in a specific format.

• Any other ways / suggestions. So that that I don’t have recode a whole website? Using a filter maybe?

• You could probably add an acf/format_value filter for the field https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/acf-format_value/

Please note that the field name and field key variants of the hook are available for this hook, they just are not documented.

Set the priority > 10 and then convert the value form a date into a timestamp in your filter

• I think the option to just save the timestamp should be added.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Where ist option to save date/time as timestamp?’ is closed to new replies.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.