Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Warnings/errors when saving ACF on page not post

Solved

Warnings/errors when saving ACF on page not post

• becskr

• December 17, 2013 at 8:50 am

I’ve set up a custom post type (has repeaters in too). If I set the ACF to show when it’s on a custom post, it’s fine. When it’s on a page (tried page template and page name), it saves (e.g. click back and refresh) but then I get these warnings on a white page (doesn’t bring you back to WP page):

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/sites/c/clandestinecakeclub.co.uk/public_html/br-testsite/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1324

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/sites/c/clandestinecakeclub.co.uk/public_html/br-testsite/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1326

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /var/sites/c/clandestinecakeclub.co.uk/public_html/br-testsite/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1335

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/c/clandestinecakeclub.co.uk/public_html/br-testsite/wp-includes/wp-db.php:1324) in /var/sites/c/clandestinecakeclub.co.uk/public_html/br-testsite/wp-admin/post.php on line 229

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/c/clandestinecakeclub.co.uk/public_html/br-testsite/wp-includes/wp-db.php:1324) in /var/sites/c/clandestinecakeclub.co.uk/public_html/br-testsite/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 896

I can’t work out what on earth it is. I’ve reinstalled the repeater and ACF, increased the memory size, reinstalled the entire wp-includes folder. At a complete loss.

I need to have it on a page as I want to be able to set this page as a homepage so not really another way around it very easily.

• Elliot

• December 17, 2013 at 10:58 am

Hi @becskr

If you remove the repeater field from the edit page, does WP save correctly?

Thanks
    E

• becskr

• December 17, 2013 at 5:44 pm

Sorry I slept on it and woke up this morning realising it was probably one of my own functions causing the error. After narrowing it down, I realised that a had a function with some acf fields saving to another db table on post save, and that I hadn’t wrapped it correctly in an if function. It’s only supposed to do it with a certain custom post type you see. Sorry!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.