Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Warnings/errors when saving ACF on page not post

Solved

Warnings/errors when saving ACF on page not post

• I’ve set up a custom post type (has repeaters in too). If I set the ACF to show when it’s on a custom post, it’s fine. When it’s on a page (tried page template and page name), it saves (e.g. click back and refresh) but then I get these warnings on a white page (doesn’t bring you back to WP page):

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/sites/c/clandestinecakeclub.co.uk/public_html/br-testsite/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1324

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/sites/c/clandestinecakeclub.co.uk/public_html/br-testsite/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1326

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /var/sites/c/clandestinecakeclub.co.uk/public_html/br-testsite/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1335

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/c/clandestinecakeclub.co.uk/public_html/br-testsite/wp-includes/wp-db.php:1324) in /var/sites/c/clandestinecakeclub.co.uk/public_html/br-testsite/wp-admin/post.php on line 229

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/c/clandestinecakeclub.co.uk/public_html/br-testsite/wp-includes/wp-db.php:1324) in /var/sites/c/clandestinecakeclub.co.uk/public_html/br-testsite/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 896

I can’t work out what on earth it is. I’ve reinstalled the repeater and ACF, increased the memory size, reinstalled the entire wp-includes folder. At a complete loss.

I need to have it on a page as I want to be able to set this page as a homepage so not really another way around it very easily.

• Hi @becskr

If you remove the repeater field from the edit page, does WP save correctly?

Thanks
    E

• Sorry I slept on it and woke up this morning realising it was probably one of my own functions causing the error. After narrowing it down, I realised that a had a function with some acf fields saving to another db table on post save, and that I hadn’t wrapped it correctly in an if function. It’s only supposed to do it with a certain custom post type you see. Sorry!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Warnings/errors when saving ACF on page not post’ is closed to new replies.