Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Warnings from ACF after migrating to live site.

Solved

Warnings from ACF after migrating to live site.

• Hello there. I have tried several times to migrate a website from local development environment to a live server. In my local environment, the ACF plugin works wonderfully. However, it will not work on my live site. This is a big problem, because I rely heavily on it. I get the following output on my main page:

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'my_register_fields' was given in /my/site/root/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 406

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /my/site/root/wp-includes/plugin.php:406) in /my/site/root/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

I get the first one, but not the second one in my admin panel as well. If I shut off ACF, these errors go away. If I switch to a default theme instead of my custom theme, these errors go away. Either way, my site is useless without ACF and my custom theme.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Hi @mwwardle

Looks like the error stats with ‘my_register_fields’.

Perhaps you need to activate your theme, then activate ACF?

• Thanks for the response Elliot. I checked my functions.php file and there was a problem with it. I had this:

add_action('acf/register_fields', 'my_register_fields');

I commented it out and everything seems to work just fine now. I am still not sure why it wasn’t an issue with my local environment, but it was on my live site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Warnings from ACF after migrating to live site.’ is closed to new replies.