Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Gallery Field Warning Messages

Solved

Warning Messages

• Hi,

I just purchased and installed the Gallery Field add-on. But when I create a field on a page, there appear warning messages above the field:

Warning: array_map() [function.array-map]: Argument #2 should be an array in /homepages/2/d386670083/htdocs/us/wp-includes/query.php on line 2413

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /homepages/2/d386670083/htdocs/us/wp-includes/query.php on line 2413

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/2/d386670083/htdocs/us/wp-content/plugins/acf-gallery/gallery.php on line 335

I’m not sure what they are about, and if it’s ok to use the gallery field.

Thanks,
    Jaeeun

• Hi @sleepydada

Is it possible that there is already a value saved for this gallery field which is not an array of attachment ID’s?

Thanks
    E

• There was a field that I deleted. I think that must’ve been causing the problem. I deleted the whole field group and created a new one, and that solved the problem.

Thanks!

• I’ve got a bunch of URLs being populated where my gallery should be, do they have to be ID’s? Is there a way of getting images in the gallery without ID’s?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Warning Messages’ is closed to new replies.