this is a problem more understandable logging in the website but i’ll try to explain it here.
I have a website where I’m trying to build a database for models and actors profiles, all profile are posts with ACF boxes in the backend.
I had an older version of the database (where I used the free version of ACF), I exported the posts and uploaded them in the new one.
I’m using Ajax Search Pro in combination, in the new one. In the old one I had Facet WP
I have these problems:
1. If I open an old profile it doesn’t show me the correct variables in the boxes. it’s like they are blank now. If I use a shortcode to get a value from a field it gives me back the right value (FRONTEND) but If I go in the backend all the boxes of ACF are blank or with the placeholder word.
2. I’m using Custom Content Shortcode, If I use the shortcode to get a value of a field in one of the old profiles (old database) the value shows up in the frontend without a problem.
If I create a new post and try to do the same, the value doesn’t appear.
I hope my english is not too bad.
And I don’t understand in which part of the support I am now, I opened a ticket from my account but no one answered, maybe too soon.
Eventually I would be interested in estimating a quote for this job.