Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field Using sub fields for div IDs in inline content

Solved

Using sub fields for div IDs in inline content

• I have purchased both your repeater fields add-on and your flexible content add-on. I’m using both in my code to display my content in this particular situation. However, this pertains more the repeater field.

I’m trying to target a series of videos and have embedded ACF fields for most of the video parameters and it’s working just great. I’m using Easy Fancybox to display the videos inline (fancybox-inline). The problems occurs when I try to replace the “id” with an ACF field, so I can use the one chunk of video code for all my videos. I have id="<?php the_sub_field("video_id"); ?>"on the video div block and href="#<?php the_sub_field("video_id"); ?>" on the link that launches the video. That doesn’t work. However, when I replace it with something like, id=movie and a href=”#movie”, it works just fine.

What am I doing wrong? Am I using the wrong syntax?

Please help.

Thanks,
    Dee

• Hi @marindee

Can you post your entire code? Perhaps the links are not within the repeater loop so the sub field function doesn’t work?

Thanks
    E

• This reply has been marked as private.
  • I might look at another way of writing this code. It might not have been the most efficient. I will let you know if I have further issues.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Using sub fields for div IDs in inline content’ is closed to new replies.