Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Using Bidirectional Field filter on bulk edit?

Helping

Using Bidirectional Field filter on bulk edit?

• I’m using the bidirectional field filter from the ACF docs (https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/bidirectional-relationships/) and it works fine when creating or updating a post through the post editor, but it doesn’t seem to register the related posts when updating a post via bulk edit.

For example, I have about 200 posts in CPT A, each of them have one or more related posts in CPT B. If I edit a post in CPT A via the post editor, the corresponding related posts appear in CPT B as expected. But if I bulk edit the posts in CPT A, the relate posts do not appear in the post relationship field in CPT B.

Is there a workaround for this? I assume that the ‘acf/update_value/name=related_posts’ filter doesn’t kick in on the bulk edit screen.

• He, i have the same problem!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.