Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Using ACF with Registering a WordPress user

Helping

Using ACF with Registering a WordPress user

• Hi there,

I have added an ACF group for ‘Users’ so there are more options for the User page.

I am now trying to create a ‘Registration’ page and need to know how I can update these fields when a user registers.

At the moment on my registration page I have the following:-

<div class="form-wrapper">

<form action="<?php echo site_url('wp-login.php?action=register', 'login_post') ?>" method="post">
    						<label>First name</label><input type="text" name="first_name" id="first_name" class="input" />
    						<label>Surname</label><input type="text" name="last_name" id="last_name" class="input" />
    						<input type="text" name="user_login" placeholder="Username" id="user_login" class="input" />
    						<input type="text" name="user_email" placeholder="E-Mail" id="user_email" class="input"  />
    						<?php do_action('register_form'); ?>
    						<input class="btn btn-blue btn-blue-fixed" type="submit" value="Register" id="register" />
    					</form>

<?php else : echo '<h3>You are already logged in.</h3>'; endif; ?>

However, this only updates the username and email address. How do I get this to update other records such as the first name, last name and any other field I have added with ACF?

• ACF5 Pro includes the ability to add field groups to the user registration form. https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/pro/.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Using ACF with Registering a WordPress user’ is closed to new replies.