Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Using ACF options page to populate on backend of Product pages.

Unread

Using ACF options page to populate on backend of Product pages.

• I have been looking though the forum and have seen a few post but for whatever reason I’m not putting 2 and 2 together here.

Problem: I am working on a site that has products. Each product has a a bunch of features, that are shared but not all have them. For example: there may be a total of 20 features. Product 1 has feature 1-10 and then 20. Then product 2 has features 1, 3 and then 10 and 12

So my hope was to use ACF options and create a repeater field called PRODUCT FEATURES. I set it up so that each one is a repeater with all their subfields. Within the Options page the group is called Product Features. Then The Repeater is called features.

Then what I would like to do is when you go in and Create a Product (Using a page with a specific Product Template) you see a list of each Product feature by the sub field feature_title. Whatever ones you select will then render on the page with the rest of the subfields.

I have seen a few posts about pulling fields to display them but I am at a loss as to where to put code to show up in the admin backend when someone creates a product.

Any help would be great if this is possible.
    Thank you
    Jamie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.