Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field Use repeater as a 'select'

Solved

Use repeater as a 'select'

• Hi there.

I’m new here and in ACF plugin that I find amazing !
    I didn’t buy the ‘repeater’ premium add-on but I will if it work for that :

I use ACF with wp_paypal_simple_shopping_cart. With a field type ‘text’ I define the price and with a field type ‘select’ I define some options like colors or whatever. The thing is that you must have your options created before in the ACF plugin and you cannot create it when you write a new article (or page, or other custom post types).

With the premium add on ‘repeater’, will it be possible to have a list of options that I can use to make a ‘select’ in my template (I will use fields type text and I will transform it to a ‘select’ in my template)?

I hope you understand what I mean. I’m french and my english miss some technical words to explain better.

Thanks in advance,

regards.

• Elliot

• July 11, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Hi @buldozerben

Yes, If you use a repeater field on the product to create a list of possible text values, You can then use these values on the front end to create a select input!

• This reply has been marked as private.
  • It works very good with the paypal plugin !

Thanks Elliot !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.