Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field Usage of repeater field on opensource project

Solved

Usage of repeater field on opensource project

• Is it possible to purchase this add-on and use it on a page which is build with open source resources.
    I am building an open education website, and this add-on would be a great help, but am not sure if I can use it. I will only purchase it if there is a possibility I can activate it with the open source theme I am using.
    Any help would be appreciated!

• Hi @ercchy

The terms and conditions clearly state that you CAN NOT distribute the premium add-ons in any way. Distributing is very deifferent from using.

You can always USE your premium add-ons on any project you work on, however, you can not supply the premium add-on files for download or distribution.

Does this help clarify?

Thanks
    E

• Hi @eliot

Yes this clarifies it perfectly!
    This is a great plugin, and with this add-on is even better. I have to check, if it is absolutely necessary to keep all files in Github, if this is not the case your plugin will take over my WP :),

Thank you very much!

Erika

• Hi @ercchy

Just a warning. Please make sure that you do not use a public git repo where someone could download the ACF premium add-on files.

Thanks
    E

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Usage of repeater field on opensource project’ is closed to new replies.