Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Updates on Field Group not visible on backend

Solving

Updates on Field Group not visible on backend

• Hi

I’m helping my friend with his company website. There are quite few field groups. The most crucial for me is called Open Courses and it refers only to CPT: opencourses. There are number of fields. YET when I’m adding new field (within same field group) they do not appear on the editor. Even if im editing old CPT posts or creating new one, it doesn’t show up. I would need to create and define totally new field group to achieve partially what i wanted to do. What might be the reason?

• Look for a folder in the theme named acf-json. If this folder is being used then more then likely the site is having an issue with permissions writing to this folder. If the file that corresponds to the field group cannot be updated then the fields will not change when editing a post. When editing, ACF always loads the JSON files first, your changes may be updated in the database but not in the file.

• Hi

I’m helping my friend with his company website. There are quite few field groups. The most crucial for me is called Open Courses and it refers only to CPT: opencourses. There are number of fields. YET when I’m adding new field (within same field group) they do not appear on the editor. Even if im editing old CPT posts or creating new one, it doesn’t show up. I would need to create and define totally new field group to achieve partially what i wanted to do. What might be the reason?

thanks my issue has been fixed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Updates on Field Group not visible on backend’ is closed to new replies.