Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Undefined function: get_field()

Solved

Undefined function: get_field()

• Heyya,

First things first: I have already sent in a support ticket. But while I wait for that, I figured i would report this issue here and see if anyone has any ideas on what is going on.

We have as of recently moved our website from one host to another, and successfully been able to install WordPress, migrate over the databases, get all uploads/plugins sorted etc.

However, after testing the website for any errors for a bit, the site suddenly crashed and gave us the message: “The site is experiencing technical difficulties”.

After scouring the error logs for a bit, it all seems to come down to an Undefined function: get_field(), which, in it’s turn, comes from /acf/core/api.php. Upon further investigation, that file doesn’t exist at all. So no wonder the function doesn’t exist. I’ve tried moving that file from the old fileserver to our current one, but something is removing it immediately the site is loaded. If this is a bug or not, is hard to say, all I know is that the file contains functions we need, and it doesn’t always (or ever) seem to exist.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

• ISSUE RESOLVED

The plugin had apparently from before been installed in the theme folder. When installed via wp-admin, it now works!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Undefined function: get_field()’ is closed to new replies.