First things first: I have already sent in a support ticket. But while I wait for that, I figured i would report this issue here and see if anyone has any ideas on what is going on.
We have as of recently moved our website from one host to another, and successfully been able to install WordPress, migrate over the databases, get all uploads/plugins sorted etc.
However, after testing the website for any errors for a bit, the site suddenly crashed and gave us the message: “The site is experiencing technical difficulties”.
After scouring the error logs for a bit, it all seems to come down to an Undefined function: get_field(), which, in it’s turn, comes from /acf/core/api.php. Upon further investigation, that file doesn’t exist at all. So no wonder the function doesn’t exist. I’ve tried moving that file from the old fileserver to our current one, but something is removing it immediately the site is loaded. If this is a bug or not, is hard to say, all I know is that the file contains functions we need, and it doesn’t always (or ever) seem to exist.
After @keithdevon mentioned building out an accessible @wp_acf accordion block I went through my starter theme, setup a new site and just tabbed through it... try it, you'll end looking at your websites in a completely different light! Fully accessible navigation and content now.