Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Options Page Unable to Save/Publish

Solved

Unable to Save/Publish

• Good day. I hope all are well for you.

I am having some issues with saving Options, as well as publishing a New Page. I am doing it locally.

For Publishing a New Page, I am not able to update or publish a new page to my site without clicking review first.

As for Options Page, I am also having the same issue but I am unable to “cheat” by clicking ‘Preview’ as there isn’t an option to.

I had tried Link 1 & Link 2.

I would be glad and appreciate to receive any help given or suggested.

• The most likely cause of this is a JavaScript error. JS Errors in other plugins are the most likely cause because ACF is working fine. If you can’t figure out where the error is or see any errors try deactivating other plugins and switching to one one of the 20XX WP themes.

• Hi John, thank you for taking your time to respond.

I had solved it already. The reason I were having issues with ACF PRO (including Gallery) was that my ACF wasn’t upgraded to ACF PRO 5. So it wasn’t compatible with my WP 4.3.1.

I had made a update over here too: ACF – Unable to Save/Publish Option Page from Stackoverflow

• Glad you got the problem worked out, sorry no one replied sooner.

I do recall that there were some issues with an earlier version of ACF4 with WP4.3.1 but I was under the impression that the latest version available for 4 had corrected them.

So what you’re saying is the Gallery add on for ACF4 is still having issues?

• Oh, not anymore after the upgrade. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Unable to Save/Publish’ is closed to new replies.