Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Unable to reorder fields

Helping

Unable to reorder fields

• Right, I’ve disabled all my plugins one by one and all collectively, and still cannot work out why my fields are unable to be reordered. Attached is a screenshot of when I click and try to drag the field. I have over 50 fields that I want to sort into tabs but I am unable to move them, when I delete, or recreate, I’m faced with a world of problems my code just spits out the term ‘Array’ on them – Very frustrating. All I wish to do is to move them.

Any Idea why? I’ve been baffling for hours and read countless threads but ZERO help specific to this exact problem.

• Elliot

• January 28, 2014 at 9:35 am

Hi @owenoneill

The inability to drag/drop the fields points to a JS error on the page. Please open your console log (firebug / inspector) and report any JS errors. It is possible that the error is coming from your theme.

Thanks
    E

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.