Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Unable to Re-order New Fields in Flexible Content

Solving

Unable to Re-order New Fields in Flexible Content

• I added a few new fields to some of my layouts in a flexible Content. Even though, I am able to drag and drop those new fields in the right location/order I want them to be in, they always appear in the bottom of the order or end of the layout. In my case, they appear at the end of the last Tab in that layout instead of the Tab that I have dragged them to.

I am using ACF Pro version 5.2.2.

Thanks.

• Hi renny, If you’re still looking for help with this, can you provide some screen shots that show this problem. You can add image attachments directly to your reply.

• Thank you, John. It turned out that we needed to increase max_input_vars in our php.ini. It started to do some very weird things once we went over the limit. It took a while to figure out but it’s all fixed now.

Thanks. 🙂

• Glad you found the problem. Yes, exceeding max_input_vars can cause some strange behavior. I find this a must install plugin during development of new sites https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-max-submit-protect/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Unable to Re-order New Fields in Flexible Content’ is closed to new replies.