After trying about a billion things, I realized it was my theme. Apparently WordPress can get a bit picky with requirements regarding your theme. In my case, I didn’t have an index.php file in my theme (because I wasn’t using it), but that was causing the pages to (I guess) not register correctly with the correct page type.
Once I added an index.php file to my active theme, all of my fields started updating again.
If you’re debugging an issue with fields not saving, try the php.ini fixes, but also be sure your theme is following the recommended guidelines from WordPress.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users