Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Unable to add links in Firefox when ACF is activated

Solving

Unable to add links in Firefox when ACF is activated

• I noticed that if you try and add a link using the WYSIWYG, you will get this error in firefox. I tried disabling all other plugins and changing to another theme but it seems like ACF is the culprit.

NS_ERROR_FAILURE: 
    [MYURL]/load-scripts.php?c=0&load%5B%5D=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,schedule,wp-ajax-response,autosave,jquery-color,wp-lists,quicktags,jquery-query,admin-comments,sugg&load%5B%5D=est,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,postbox,heartbeat,post,thickbox,underscore,shortcode,backbone,wp-util,wp&load%5B%5D=-backbone,media-models,wp-plupload,media-views,media-editor,svg-painter,wp-auth-check,jquery-ui-tabs,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-&load%5B%5D=ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker,media-upload,word-count,editor,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-button,jquery-ui-&load%5B%5D=position,jquery-ui-dialog,wpdialogs,wplink,wpdialogs-popup,wp-fullscreen&ver=3.8
    Line 707
  • Oh I see it is marked as ‘solving’
    sorry.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Unable to add links in Firefox when ACF is activated’ is closed to new replies.