Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Turn Time-Picker Field into Schedule?

Helping

Turn Time-Picker Field into Schedule?

• I’m working on a tutoring exchange website and am using ACF PRT (v. 5.4.7) to set up two custom post types that tutors and students can use to post offers/requests to the site.

One field I would like to implement is availability. I experimented with both the Time Picker and the Date Time Picker fields, but haven’t really gotten anywhere yet.

What I’m trying to build is a a sort of schedule where a tutor could select his availability (e.g. Thursdays from 3:00 – 7:00 and Sundays from 5:00 – 6:00).

I’m flexible on how to display this (though, something schedule-like would be ideal), but it is important to have it displayed in a way that is generally understandable for the user (i.e. not display time slots in the middle of the night, or exclude exact dates, i.e. just “Sundays” instead of “Sunday the 25th…”).

Any idea how to set this up?

Thanks a lot!

• I don’t think what you want to do can really be done with a date picker. Not sure if this will help you but if I was going to do something like this I would use a repeater field with sub fields for “day”, “start_time” and “end_time” for creating a schedule like this. These would be select fields, but you could possibly use the ACF time field for start and end time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Turn Time-Picker Field into Schedule?’ is closed to new replies.