Support

Account

Home Forums Feature Requests More Information when selecting Post Objects

Helping

More Information when selecting Post Objects

• I have had a few instances where I have content with the same title over different post types. It would be great that when you search or are selecting post objects that you can also see the post type in brackets or something for each item.

It would also be mega useful if when you are searching or viewing post objects in the dropdown if you could see the parent post titles too – would make life easier when it comes to finding the correct post on larger sites.
    Hope that makes sense! 🙂

• When I create a post object field it lists the different post types with the posts in the post type below them and sub pages are shown in a hierarchical fashion, intended and preceded by a -, similar to the way WP shows sub pages in the admin list.

Currently I don’t think there are filters that let you alter what is displayed in the drop down, but that would be the way to go. I will mark this post for the developer to look at if he has time and maybe he’ll think about adding something.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘More Information when selecting Post Objects’ is closed to new replies.