Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) TinyMCE Issues Visual / Text tabs Uncaught Errors

Helping

TinyMCE Issues Visual / Text tabs Uncaught Errors

• Hi guys,

Not sure exactly when this started occurring, although I’m guessing it’s probably started since an update of the WP core or ACF Pro.

I’m having issues in wp-admin adding my custom flexible layouts that have TinyMCE text formatting modules. Using these in conjunction with CPT-UI plugin. Been working fine for quite a while, haven’t added content for while either that’s why this went unnoticed.

The problem doesn’t happen with the TinyMCE element on a standard page, only seems to be an issue in the context of ACF.

Also, the problem isn’t evident until the custom post is updated. The text editing component Tiny MCE works as expected until the post is updated. After the update is successful, I then get the following error;

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘dataset’ of undefined
    app-acf.js?ver=1.0.0:17

And the “Visual” tab becomes inaccessible, content only visible in the “Text” tab.

When “Visual” tab is selected another error is fired, as per below;

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘onpageload’ of undefined
    wp-tinymce.js?ver=49110-20201110:3

Subsequent modules that contain the text editor display go through the same cycle. Start off working correctly even though other modules on the page aren’t. Once again when the post is updated the current module/s will corrupt in the same way.

• There is no script that I’m aware of named “app-acf.js”

What is loading this script?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.