Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Time Picker don't displayed

Solving

Time Picker don't displayed

• Hi, I have activated the Date Time Picker to Post Type, but when I try to select the date and the time in a post, the time form is not displayed.
    I have tried to create new posts, I have changed the field name, I have deleted all and created new field group with different field name, but nothing, the time form is not displayed, I can select only date value…

What should I do to solve the issue?

Here a post’s link where the issue are present: http://eventi.inonda.tv/2016/10/12/la-settimana-del-dietista-a-lecce-dal-16-al-23-ottobre/

• Hi @funkman733

I’ve just tested the date time picker field on my installation but failed to reproduce the issue. Maybe there’s a conflict on your site. Could you please try to reproduce the issue on one of the WordPress’ stock themes (like Twenty Sixteen) with other plugins deactivated? If it disappears, then you can activate the theme and plugins one by one to see which one causes the issue.

Also, could you please check the console tab of the developer tools in your browser for any error messages on the page.

Thanks 🙂

• Hi, there is a conflict with my theme.. But I need to use this theme. The theme is Extra from Elegant Theme.
    Can you fix the issue?

Thanks

• Hi @funkman733 ,

Thanks for the follow.

From our end there is little we can do to help. The best shot would be to contact the theme developer on the same.

Alternatively, you may check for any code in the theme that could be affecting the datepicker object and then remove that part of the code most likely a JS file.

I hope this helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Time Picker don't displayed’ is closed to new replies.