Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Thumbnail size

Solving

Thumbnail size

• Hello guys,

I have a catalog with images, full size images got watermark, thumbnails and rest sizes is not. For some reason ACF loads only full size image with watermark. Any idea why?

Settings of field:
    field type: image
    return value: image object
    preview size: thumbnail

• Do you mean in the admin or on the front end of your site? (preview when editing or front end display?)

When you upload an image to WP, it automatically creates the thumbnail image based on the full size image, so you’re going to have to explain how you are uploading images and WP is creating the thumbnails without the watermark.

• Thanks for the reply,

I have a simple catalog and I want thumbnails to be used on preview, all pictures is being uploaded via admin site, watermark automatically applying by “Image Watermark” plugin to full-size images.

• Do you mean in the admin or on the front end of your site? (preview when editing or front end display?)

• Yeah, i want to use thumbnail or medium size images inside catalog(not on product page) on front end, to make site loading a little bit lighter

• preview size only effects the admin of the site.

In order to change the image shown on the front end you need to look into how to change the image that your theme, or whatever is showing the catalog, uses. This is not something that ACF will do automatically.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Thumbnail size’ is closed to new replies.