Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) This field requires at least 1 "Text and Image Slides" layout

Solved

This field requires at least 1 "Text and Image Slides" layout

• I keep receiving this error: This field requires at least 1 “Text and Image Slides” layout. The issue is I don’t want all of my layouts to have the Text and Image Slide. The only way around this is to create my pages with the Text and Image slide section. What am I missing?! I am on a tight deadline so I would greatly appreciate any help that you can give me

• I’m a little confused by your question. Are you building a site using ACF or are you working on a site that was build by someone else using ACF?

• Ok I figured it out… I had to click on “custom fields” then I had to click on the “sync available” link at the top of that table. Then I hovered over Sections and it gave me a “sync” link. I clicked on that and it moved it from the sync available to the “all” category (links above the table). Then I clicked on the edit link on the Sections one. It took be to a page where I then hovered over the 2nd Sections and clicked on edit link. It expands and I scrolled down to the layout section that was titled “Text and Image Slides” and then in that section I changed the min field from 1 to 0. Then I clicked on the update button and it all worked.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘This field requires at least 1 "Text and Image Slides" layout’ is closed to new replies.