Solving

The site is experiencing technical difficulties

• I found error message:

“The site is experiencing technical difficulties.”

after update from 5.8.2 to 5.8.3

does anyone have same issue?

thanks

• 
    [14-Aug-2019 01:29:41 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare acf_new_instance() (previously declared in /home/xxx/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/acf-utility-functions.php:21) in /home/xxx/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/acf-data-functions.php on line 24

• I’m having the same issue with two of my pages. I can view the pages fine but keep getting the error:

The site is experiencing technical difficulties.

when I either click the Edit button on the WordPress toolbar or when I try to open the page in WordPress’ admin area.

The pages in question have complex page templates and layouts with lots of repeaters and content added to them (it can sometimes take a minute or two for changes to save).

I’m using Advanced Custom Fields PRO Version 5.8.4 and WordPress version 5.2.3

• Hi Damian.

No I was unaware this existed. Thank you so much for pointing it out.

• I have a similar issue. I’m just updating now from just 5.7.0-RC2 to 5.8.4, and I have an issue with json sync. I’ve tested different versions as I’m going up and it breaks for me starting on 5.7.12.

I have a WP multisite with the following setup and they both use json sync. Each theme has its own json sync files.
    – Site 1: Parent theme
    – Site 2: Child theme

On the parent theme on Site 1, syncing files works just fine, but when doing the same in the child theme on Site 2, the fields are empty after syncing. 5.7.10 is the last version where things seem to work fine but now that i’m trying to update to latest version, my site is breaking because these fields are all empty.

Could anyone help please?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘The site is experiencing technical difficulties’ is closed to new replies.