Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues The logic behind conditional logic :)

Solved

The logic behind conditional logic :)

• When I only have 1 AND condition like this it works perfectly:

data-conditions="[[{"field":"field_5ed4178dd63d7","operator":"!=","value":"20200701"},{"field":"field_5ed4181bd63dc","operator":"==","value":"1"}]]"

But when I do the same trick again and add an OR like this it doesn’t work anymore:

data-conditions="[[{"field":"field_5ed4178dd63d7","operator":"!=","value":"20200701"},{"field":"field_5ed4181bd63dc","operator":"==","value":"1"}],[{"field":"field_5ed4178dd63d7","operator":"!=","value":"20200702"},{"field":"field_5ed4181bd63dc","operator":"==","value":"1"}]]"

I believe this is the correct way to add an OR statement right?

I need to have like this:

Contition X AND Y…… OR condition A AND B…. OR…. and so on.

So love this stuff 🙂

• I think it has to do with the logic

if
      field 1 does not equal XXX AND field 2 == 1
    OR
      field 1 does not equal YYY AND field 2 == 1

if field 1 equals YYY then the first statement is true. If field 1 equals XXX then statement 2 is true. The field will always be shown.

if yo want this field to be hidden for any of the possible values in field 1 then what you need is

if field 1 != XXX AND field 1 != YYY AND field 2  == 1

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.