Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues The "acf_widget" block was affected

Unread

The "acf_widget" block was affected

• The front end of my website is deconfigured. When I open WordPress – Appearence – Widgets, I get the error:

The “acf_widget” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.

The log reveals me this (which I presume is the root of the error)

[21-Dec-2022 00:57:19 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function do_meta_boxes() in /home2/cinem921/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-widget/partials/acf-widget-html.php:32
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home2/cinem921/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-widget/includes/class-acf-widget.php(37): require()
    #1 /home2/cinem921/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api/endpoints/class-wp-rest-widget-types-controller.php(575): ACF_Widget->form(Array)
    #2 /home2/cinem921/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api/endpoints/class-wp-rest-widget-types-controller.php(514): WP_REST_Widget_Types_Controller->get_widget_form(Object(ACF_Widget), Array)
    #3 /home2/cinem921/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(1171): WP_REST_Widget_Types_Controller->encode_form_data(Object(WP_REST_Request))
    #4 /home2/cinem921/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(1018): WP_REST_Server->respond_to_request(Object(WP_REST_Request), ‘/wp/v2/widget-t…’, Array, NULL)
    #5 /home2/cinem921/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api/class in /home2/cinem921/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-widget/partials/acf-widget-html.php on line 32

I erased a couple of plug-ins that were not being used, the day before. (They were all inactive).

I’m using WordPress 6.1.1 and ACF Widgets

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.