Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Taxonomy Field Anchors to Bottom of Page When Value Selected

Solved

Taxonomy Field Anchors to Bottom of Page When Value Selected

• Hello 🙂 I have a taxonomy field that is setup as a select menu. When I choose a value from the drop down menu, it acts like there is an anchor at the bottom of the page that it’s linked to, and sends me all the way to the bottom of the page. I’m not sure if this is a bug in ACF, or if there is something I can do to correct this. This happens on multiple sites. It really breaks up the work flow, and I would love to know how to fix. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

• It sounds like you have a JavaScript conflict, either that or the JS is not loading properly. Try deactivating other plugins to see if you can figure out where the conflict is. See if you’re getting any JS errors in console as this may help pinpoint where the problem might be.

• Thank you, John. That was definitely the case. The plugin causing the problem is called “Classic Editor”. Nothing was coming up in console, but after deactivating that plugin everything is working as it should I believe. Since using the new WordPress editor, Gutenberg, isn’t really an option for me, I guess I’ll just deal with it for now. Thank you for your help 🙂

• I also use classic editor. Just did a test using single and multi select fields for a tax field and I’m not seeing this effect. If you have not, I would update everything, if you have everything updated I would try reinstalling WP and plugins. It’s possible that you have a corrupted file.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Taxonomy Field Anchors to Bottom of Page When Value Selected’ is closed to new replies.