I have a taxonomy called comic_category.
I’ve added two custom fields: border_color and tax_image
I have them targeting “Taxonomy Term” is equal to “Comic Category”.
Now I have a Front Page template and I want to show 3 of these taxonomies on the home page. So I’ve created a new Taxonomy field called home_categories.This field is targeting: “Page” is equal to “Home” and I’m using checkboxes to choose the three comic categories.
The only problem, is nothing is showing up at all. I pretty sure my code is wonky. Here’s what I have:
2022 was a big year for Advanced Custom Fields, with more capabilities, a new generation of ACF Blocks, a refreshed UI, and a new home. Our year in review post looks at advancements we’ve made and offers a glimpse of the future. https://t.co/HahJUCcyH4