True/False Values Not Updating
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a field group with 2 tabs
- Under the second tab, add 3 or more True/False fields
- Turn on Stylized UI for all True/False fields
- Save field group and use as a custom post type
- Create/Edit a post under the custom post type and change at least 1 of the True/False field values before saving
- Save post
When saving a post under the custom post type, True/False values are not updating in the database. Turning off the Stylized UI setting for True/False fields solves this problem.
Saving a post under the custom post type should properly store/update all True/False field values for the post in the database.
ACF Pro Version: 5.12.13
WordPress Version: 6.1.1
PHP Version: 8.0
What are the field names of the true/false fields?