Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Storing Front-End User Dropdown Selection in Woocommerce User Account

Unread

Storing Front-End User Dropdown Selection in Woocommerce User Account

• I am trying to store and use the information discovered from a Front-End drop-down list.

I am using a multisite setup with Woocommerce and have a front-end drop-down city-selector list that redirects users based on their selection.

I would like to use this field to keep a user in a specified portion of the site, but give them the ability to change that if they’d like by re-selecting a new city in their ‘My Account’ section.

How can I go about having my front-end dropdown form remain visible with their selection in their account selection, but use the selected option to set a “default city” that would keep them in say MySite.com/newyork if they have selected that in their account section?

I hope this isn’t too vague. Even just some helpful direction to relevant tutorials is appreciated. Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Storing Front-End User Dropdown Selection in Woocommerce User Account’ is closed to new replies.