Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Showing ACF Field on WooCommerce order page

Solving

Showing ACF Field on WooCommerce order page

• I’m trying to show a link to a file which is uploaded on an order page through an ACF field but it doesn’t seem to work, I have a file upload field on WooCommerce order-posts and can show the link to the file in order emails by using;

<?php if(get_field('video')): ?>

<h2><a href="<?php the_field('video'); ?>">DOWNLOAD HERE</a></h2>

<?php else: ?>

// SOMETHING ELSE

<?php endif; ?>

but if I use this code on the order details page which the user can see through “My Account” it doesn’t work – the code for the order page is here https://github.com/woothemes/woocommerce/blob/master/templates/order/order-details.php

How can I display the link required?

Thank you!

• I don’t supposed you ever found a solution to this did you?

I’m having the same issue!

Thanks

• I finally found a solution to this.

I needed to have a DHL number in my orders page – so when I shipped the order, I put in the DHL number in that field and it should show up in the order.

That’s how I did it in my functions.php:

add_action ('woocommerce_order_details_after_order_table', 'optigem_sendungsnummer', 20);

function optigem_sendungsnummer( $order ) {

if (get_field('sendungsnummer', $order->id)) { // Only show if field is filled

?>
    		<p class="sendungsnummer">DHL: <?php the_field('sendungsnummer', $order->id);    ?><p>  		
    		<?php 

}

}
  • Hi zaehlpixel,

I use the same code than you for my woocommerce store.

The problem is that I have to add the DHL tracking code, hit save, then mark the order as complete and save again.

If I just change the status to order complete, add the tracking number, hit save, it won’t include the tracking number in the order completion email.

Have you experienced the same issue?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Showing ACF Field on WooCommerce order page’ is closed to new replies.