Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Showcase page vídeo.

Solving

Showcase page vídeo.

• Video Showcase. Hi what would be the best way to create a showcase for videos with acf, in a dynamic way on page assignments, example: sitename/custom-post/post-name/video-name/ and so on. Is there a simple way to do this? I can make fake pages. However, I wanted it to be dynamic. No need to manually create each page for a new published video. Is there a simple way?

• You can make your post type hierarchical or create ‘fake’ sub pages. Those are your options I guess.

• Hello great Beee, on the fakes pages. I’ve already used it on the site and it’s working fine. About the videos I wanted to create as in the image below.
    image example http://res.cloudinary.com/meugamer/image/upload/v1520389043/videos-acf_zkbc2d.jpg

The detail I intend to use everything in a single post, without the need to get pulling from other pages or separate posts. If I created a single page regardless of how many videos I uploaded.

It would have to be in a dynamic way, I believe it has a shape. I do not know if it would all be inside the single post, or would have to create an exclusive part, just to pull those linked videos.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Showcase page vídeo.’ is closed to new replies.