Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Show text next to attributes on product page

Solving

Show text next to attributes on product page

• Hi,

I would like to display text next to my attributes on my product page. I found that I need to edit this template:

<?php
    /**
     * Product attributes
     * Used by list_attributes() in the products class.
     * This template can be overridden by copying it to yourtheme/woocommerce/single-product/product-attributes.php.
     * HOWEVER, on occasion WooCommerce will need to update template files and you
     * (the theme developer) will need to copy the new files to your theme to
     * maintain compatibility. We try to do this as little as possible, but it does
     * happen. When this occurs the version of the template file will be bumped and
     * the readme will list any important changes.
     * @see https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/template-structure/
     * @package WooCommerce\Templates
     * @version 3.6.0
     */

defined( 'ABSPATH' ) || exit;

if ( ! $product_attributes ) {
    	return;
    }
    ?>
    <table class="woocommerce-product-attributes shop_attributes">
    	<?php foreach ( $product_attributes as $product_attribute_key => $product_attribute ) : ?>
    		<tr class="woocommerce-product-attributes-item woocommerce-product-attributes-item--<?php echo esc_attr( $product_attribute_key ); ?>">
    			<th class="woocommerce-product-attributes-item__label"><?php echo wp_kses_post( $product_attribute['label'] . "<a>" . the_field('beschrijving_tooltip,') . "  Tooltip</a>"); ?></th>
    			<td class="woocommerce-product-attributes-item__value"><?php echo wp_kses_post( $product_attribute['value']); ?></td>
    		</tr>
    	<?php endforeach; ?>
    </table>

I’m want to display the value I put in text field but I dont know what ID i should put after the_field(‘beschrijving_tooltip’, $ID?)

The acf field: https://prnt.sc/103w6gi

• Product attributes are terms. You would use ‘term_’.$attribute->term_id.

I’m not exactly sure how to get the ID

What is in $product_attribute, seems to be an array, try adding this to the loop and see if the ID is in there

echo '<pre>'; print_r($product_attribute); echo '</pre>';

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.