Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Seeking some tips on project

Unread

Seeking some tips on project

• Hello! I’m a new user of ACF and somewhat new to working with it and the context in which to use it. I’ve read up on and got some understanding of the concepts and relationship of custom post types, custom taxonomies and custom fields. I hower only just begun building and using these, so I lack experience on how to structure these tools.

So now I’m looking for advice on whether it’s possible to use ACF for the purpos described below and how to go about it. Or maybe there’s a different plugin or a simple way to code it that would work better.

What I want is for a way to connect regular post type of posts to my custom post type “Media Project” (media_project) as many updates along the working on the project.

Now as far as I’ve pondered I could have it either as a term of an custom taxonomy or as regular categoy. I would want that to be created automatically upon a new media project created.

I haven’t been able to wrap my head around it. I would appreciate it very much if someone could guide me to possible soloution or give some tips on how to move forward.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Seeking some tips on project’ is closed to new replies.