Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Searching Admin Fields (WooCommerce)

Helping

Searching Admin Fields (WooCommerce)

• Hi,

I’m looking for a solution to search ACF fields in the admin. I have a WooCommerce project I’ve developed on the latest stack from Roots (https://roots.io)… Trellis, Bedrock and Sage.

I’ve tried a bunch of different plugins such as ACF Better Search, ACF Search, Search Everything, Relevanssi, etc. Nothing pulls results on WooCommerce product searches in the admin except for SKU numbers and Titles.

We have some WYSIWYG and Text Area fields with product details, such as other identifying numbers from manufactures and cannot return search results in the admin.

ACF Better Search works perfectly on the front-end returning results.

I’ve also tried a handful of different functions I’ve found in this forum and elsewhere that supposedly will let you search the admin but nothing is returning any results that way either.

If anyone has any working solution for the latest WP and Woo versions, that would be awesome… any other help would be appreciated.

• Just gonna bump this topic up here.
    There must be a solution this somewhere but I can’t see to find one over the last couple of weeks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Searching Admin Fields (WooCommerce)’ is closed to new replies.