I have a little problem. I wanted to create a custom field for a taxonomy where a user can select a post. So I set the custom field to Post Object.
However, when I edit the taxonomy, the search box won’t find anything. No matter what I enter, even when I just click it.
I was able to track it down to the search box itself. I’ve tried a different type, for example field type “Taxonomy” for categories. A simple checkbox will display me all my categories. But when I change it to Multi Select, I get the same search box and still no results.
I am not sure if that is a bug or if I am missing something.