Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Saving specific group to other acf-json folder

Unread

Saving specific group to other acf-json folder

• Jochem

• September 6, 2020 at 9:07 pm

hi, I’ve developed a mastertheme which I use for a group of clients wherefor i’m creating a childtheme for every new site they need. This runs on a multisite envoirment. The mastertheme has a flexible content pagebuilder embeded with PHP, so when updated, every client has the most recent version.

Now I want to manage this with the acf json sync, but when developing a childtheme and making changes to the pagebuilder it’s being saved to the acf-json folder in the childthemes folder.

Is it possible to set a specific savefolder for one or more specific groups and is it possible that the childtheme also checks the acf-json folder from the mastertheme?

While typing I think there will also be another issue because there’s no autosync from an update json file uploaded with FTP to the wordpress site.

Is there a solution for this or is it better to keep using an embeded PHP file within the mastertheme?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.